Online trading of gold with HF Markets on favorable market conditions
Why gold is a popular trading commodity?
Investments in gold and other precious metals can be an important part of a diversified long-term investment portfolio.
The timeless appeal of gold and precious metals has created a safe haven and can make investing in gold a useful risk management tool. Precious metals have an intrinsic value with their price generally inversely related to the value of the US Dollar.
Gold can store its value in real terms amidst volatile economic weather and provide a hedge against rising costs of living. Investing in precious metals can help traders hedge against market volatility.
HF Markets offers gold trading with low transaction costs and flexible leverage. Open a live trading account and start trading gold.
What moves the Gold prices?
Factors that can drive the global gold trading price are varied and include:
- Supply and Demand: The price of gold is heavily impacted by the supply and demand in the market as high demand and low supply will drive up trading prices.
- Strength of the US Dollar: Gold prices are inversely correlated to US Dollar prices. An underperforming dollar often causes demand to rise.
- Economic Data: Key economic indicators like GDP variances and the number of available jobs can drive the price up or down accordingly.
- Inflation: Gold is a hedging tool against inflation.
- Industrial demand: Technology and industrial uses for gold, such as the demand for jewelry and electronics, can make the price of precious metals rise.
Advantage of trading Gold with HF Markets
HF Markets – formerly known in some regions as HotForex – is an internationally acclaimed multi-asset broker of choice to over 2.5 million live accounts worldwide that has earned over 55 coveted industry awards in its ten-year history. Traders of gold with the company enjoy outstanding customer service and unparalleled trading conditions including:
- Flexible Leverage;
- Low spreads;
- No hidden fees;
- Convenient trading hours;
- Go long or short on gold prices;
- Risk management tools;
- Trading on MT4 and MT5 trading platforms;
Countries eligible for trading Gold with HF Markets
Multi-regulated and licensed (FSC, FCA, CySEC, DFSA, FSCA, FSA, CMA), the Group boasts a global presence in over 180 countries, offering Gold trading to an extensive list of eligible countries worldwide. The strict regulatory frame within which the company operates along with the advanced security measures taken, ensure adequate levels of safety for client funds and a safe and secure trading environment for its clients.
Benefits of Forex and commodities trading with HF Markets
HF Markets is continuously establishing its position as a market leader, a fact affirmed by the seamless trading experience offered to its clients which includes amongst others:
- Client support in 27+ languages;
- Top fund security measures;
- Multiple account types;
- Bonus offerings;
- Copy Trading;
- Convenient platform options;
- Innovative HF App for traders on the go;
- Award-winning partnership program;
- Wide range of free educational resources;
When to trade Gold
The below table sets out the trading hours that Gold is available to be traded on the HF Markets platforms. Although Gold, like the rest of the forex market, is tradable 24/7, the best time to trade gold tends to be the most active trading hours, which is the London trading session (08:00-18:00 GMT).
How to trade Gold with HF Markets
Gold can be traded on both HF Markets MT4 and MT5 platforms. These popular and powerful platforms ensure that every trader can trade in their preferred style, in their favorite location, and on the device of their choice.
Forex bonuses with HF Markets
Bonus offerings are one of the features that make HF Markets stand out from the line of its competitors.
- 100% Supercharged Bonus is what traders have on every deposit of more than 250USD. Also, it provides a two-dollar-per-lot cash rebate to the trader’s account.
- 100% Credit Bonus grants a higher leverage and a flexible deadline to meet volume requirements. Also, if the latter is completed, the bonus can be withdrawn.
- Return On Free Margin: a cashback-like program based on daily free margin and accumulated monthly trade volume.
- 30% Rescue Bonus applies to deposits over $50 and increases account leverage.
- 50% Welcome Bonus can boost trader’s initial deposit of at least $50, giving them more trading power.
Moreover, HF Markets offers four levels loyalty program. Registering to each after meeting the qualification requirements and earning HF Markets Bars, traders can access a range of useful perks like VPS, private sessions with market analysts, Autochartist subscriptions, or convert the earned HF Markets Bars into cash.
How to open a live trading account with HF Markets
Open a live trading account and start trading in less than 3 minutes:
- Sign up: Register with HF Markets by completing a simple online application form.
- Fund your account: Fund your account in a fast, simple, and secure way.
- Start trading: That’s it! You can access all asset classes and start trading.