HFM (known as Forex trading), being a global broker of choice with over 3.5 million accounts opened and received over 60 industry awards, entered 2022 with a new name and expansion of the offering line adding physical stocks to the list of traded items.
HotForex evolved into HFM because over the years HFM has become a global multi-asset broker whose products and services go beyond foreign exchange (Forex) trading.
In June 2022, HFM added over 2,000 zero-fee physical stocks to its product offerings, allowing clients to diversify their portfolios and own shares in the world’s largest stock exchanges, while investors receive real-time prices on market-leading stocks, such as Amazon, Apple, Alphabet, Tesla and many more.
In addition, new websites and new technologies are being implemented and more products and services are being launched to ensure that HFM maintains its position as the industry leader offering the best user experience.
New clients can use the HFM demo account with $100 000 virtual balance to familiarize themselves with the platform and practice their trading strategies.
Traders can also take advantage of HFcopy, a social trading feature that allows you to copy the trading tactics of the leading users of the platform.
HFM is constantly updating its products and services. The company has improved the customer registration process, making it faster, easier, safer and more accessible on mobile devices; added even more popular novelties; new local payment methods to help customers manage their funds; added an MT5 trading platform allowing clients to trade a wider range of products and became the first broker to partner with an esports team.
There will be no changes in the legal entity HFM (formerly HotForex). HFM is a registered brand of HF Markets (SV) Ltd, part of the HF Markets group of companies, which includes global and regulated entities around the world:
- HF Markets (SV) Ltd incorporated in St. Vincent & the Grenadine as an International Business Company with the registration number 22747 IBC 2015.
- HF Markets (DIFC) Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) under license number F004885.
- HF Markets (UK) Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 801701.
- HF Markets SA (PTY) Ltd is an authorized Financial Service Provider from the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa, with authorization number 46632.
- HF Markets (Seychelles) Ltd is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) with Securities Dealer’s License number SD015.
- HFM Investments Ltd is authorized by the Capital Markets Authority in the Republic of Kenya as a non-dealing online foreign exchange broker with license no. 155.
HFM clients will not need to create a new account or update their login details, as all changes will be done within HFM and will not affect trading in any way, including the operation of your trading platforms.
Subscribe for our newsletter
Get Forex brokers reviews, market insights, expert analytics and education material right into your inbox for free!